Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: North American Hunting Club!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    North American Hunting Club!

    I recently asked the NAHC to help in our fight to get Sunday Hunting passed and this is the reply I get. Also bear in mind this is a club that takes pride in helping to get such laws passed or atleast they say so in their magazine!

    quote
    Dear Member



    Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we are unable to help you with your request. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.
    quote

    I urge everyone here to send them an email on your thoughts about their decision and let them know for that reason you have no interest in joining such an orginization that is so full of lies! All they are interested in is telemarketing now.

    I also urge all charter members to not renew membership with this rifraff! The NAHC is not a club for the sportsman! I say down with the NAHC!

    Their email is [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    I am now a former member of the NAHC. Yes they are full of it for the most part. I am a life member of the NAFC, and I accept there magazine and free stuff and leave it at that.(can't stand all that junk that they try to get you to buy)

    Anywho that is a state issue that they can not really help with. Not being able to hunt on Sunday don't really bother me to much. Go to church in the mornings and then go visiting the in-laws. So it don't really help me much. Although sometimes it would be nice to have that extra day.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    I am a big hunter and I agree with you Monkeyhead. I don't think that hunting on Sunday is a big issue. That is my on personal opinion.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I am a big hunter and I agree with you Monkeyhead. I don't think that hunting on Sunday is a big issue. That is my on personal opinion.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    But dont you think it is a right that each individual should have?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    Each person has a right to his on personal opinion which means I don't think we should have hunting on Sunday. It is your right to believe that we should and mine to believe that we shouldn't. What ever the outcome I can live with. I am not sure that I do believe that is a right each person should have.
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    Thats fine. I just think it should be up to each individual to decide theirself. VA is surrounded by other states that do allow it. I think if we are allowed to fish on Sunday we should also be allowed to hunt. I respect your decission though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: North American Hunting Club!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I am now a former member of the NAHC. Yes they are full of it for the most part. I am a life member of the NAFC, and I accept there magazine and free stuff and leave it at that.(can't stand all that junk that they try to get you to buy)

    Anywho that is a state issue that they can not really help with. Not being able to hunt on Sunday don't really bother me to much. Go to church in the mornings and then go visiting the in-laws. So it don't really help me much. Although sometimes it would be nice to have that extra day.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I am a life member of the NAHC and if they could just give me half my money back I would quit it in an instance!

    I have also witnessed the NAHC help in this matter for other states but why not ours? I guess they just said they helped just to look good. Everytime I ask on their forum the topic gets removed. Go figure. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •